Accountancy services

Accountancy Services

Company Secretarial Services

If you have a limited company there is the requirement to file an annual return every year and inform Companies House of any changes affecting the company or its directors. Failure to inform Companies House of relevant changes can make the directors liable for strict penalties. M A Accountancy Services can also assist you with the legal paperwork involved in company formation and company dissolution.